Thursday 22 January 2009

What a difference a day (or two) makes

Well, I've been able to put two good nights of painting in now and this is how it's shaping up.





The base colours were done with a mix of GW foundation paints and Tamiya Acrylics, with shading using inks and aa black wash and highlights drybrushed. Evrything was then toned down a bit with an overall wash of GW Devlan Mud. Next step will be to 'muddy it up' by drybrushing a light brown.

Then, if I have time, I'm going to sort out a short section of dirt track as a base.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never been a huge fan of this particular model, but your treatment of this vehicle really makes it look appealing.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eli, I'm very fond of Old Crow's stuff myself, glad you think I've done it justice.

    ReplyDelete